Don’t let the weather forecast ruin your day. As we have all come to know, weather predictions and weather forecasts are in most cases wrong, in fact, very wrong. A prediction of 40% chance of precipitation really means 60% PONP (probability of no precipitation).
A chance of thunderstorms really means…at some point possibly during the day, somewhere that the forecasters are very unsure of, there may be a storm, and if there is a storm, it more then likely will blow through in approximately 15 minutes at this point you can resume play.
So, why do we change our plans for outdoor activities? Why do we listen to inaccurate weather predictions?