Booking Tee Times
- Tee times will be separated by 10-minute intervals.
- Booking can be done by phone at (204) 424-5046 from 9am-5pm.
- If booked online you MUST leave a phone number, to insure you can be pre-screened, expect a phone call.
- Clients are screened by telephone prior to their booking and are prevented from booking or playing if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Located downstairs on the north wall of the building.
- Entrance will be through the east door on the north wall.
- Exit will be through the west door on the north wall.
- Sanitizing station will be located at entrance and exit of the club house.
- The bathrooms attached to the Golf Shop will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- There will be no club rentals.
- Locker rooms will be closed no storage of clubs is permitted.
Check-in at the Golf Course
- Check in will only be permitted 15 minutes prior to tee time.
- Enter though east door on north wall, FOLLOW SIGNS!
- A limited number of individuals (in addition to employees) will be allowed into the Golf Shop at any one time for merchandise purchases, food and beverage purchases and payment for round.
- Payments can be made using debit and credit cards only.
- The credit/debit card terminal will be sanitized between customers.
- We encourage the use of card over cash for payment.
- Power carts will be washed, cleaned, and sanitized after every use.
- We are encouraging golfers to walk.
- We have pull carts available for rent that will be sanitized after each use.
- One person per golf cart, or two people from the same household.
- You will only be permitted to tee off at your pre-booked tee time.
- Towels, scorecards and pencils will not be available at this time. Please print a scorecard off our website if you would like one.
- We require physical distancing (a minimum of 2 meters) among the members of your group at all times.
On the Golf Course
- We have removed ball washers, bunker rakes, and water coolers.
- Flagsticks must stay in the cups and not be touched.
- We encourage “gimmes” from within 5 feet.
- If your ball lands in a bunker, we encourage you to pick up your ball, use your feet to smooth the sand and then replace the ball in its original location.
- There will be no bathrooms on the golf course.
- Maximum of 4 golfers per group as mandated by provincial law.
After Completing your Round
- Leave cart at designated drop off area.
- Please remove your garbage and belongings from cart.
- Return immediately to your car.
- No gatherings in parking lot will be permitted.
Food and Beverage
- Pepsi drink products will be available for sale in pro-shop.
- Sandwiches will be available for sale in pro-shop.
- Beer and select coolers will be available for sale in pro-shop.
- There will be no seating available.